Good Morning Warrior!
Word for the Day:
(Deuteronomy 14:22 - 15:23)
“God Owns What He Creates”
Text: Deuteronomy 14:22-23
“You shall truly tithe all the increase of your grain that the field produces year by year. And you shall eat before the LORD your God, in the place where He chooses to make His name abide, the tithe of your grain and your new wine and your oil, of the firstborn of your herds and your flocks, that you may learn to fear the LORD your God always.”
This Principle that “God Owns What He Creates” is on our menu for Breakfast this morning.
God Owns you and I; every breath, every heartbeat, every action of labor, and the wages for our labor - God Owns It All.
He Trusts you and I as Stewards to Manage what Belongs to Him in the fear and respect of God The Owner. This is how you and I “learn to fear God.”
So, God Owns us and the Fruit of our Labor; and He Trusts us to Give Him What He Owns, His Tithe, 10% of the Fruit of our Labor. He Trusts you and I to manage 90% “of what He owns” as a faithful and righteous steward engaged in Our Father’s Business.
We manage the 90% fearfully and faithfully:
By Caring and Providing for our Family God has entrusted to you and I -
By breaking bread with the lost and befriending them with the Gospel of God’s Love -
By “forgiving others as we have been forgiven our sin-debt -
By caring for the poor and needy - and
By supporting our fellow Warriors on their Mission field.
You and I labor together with God; and in this shared labor He receives 10% and He Trusts you and I to Fearfully and Faithfully manage the remaining 90% of our Fruit.
God’s part of this Labor is “working in you and I both to Will and To Do What pleases Him”(Phil.2:13)
Our Work is To Trust and Obey God’s Word (Prov.3:5-6).
God Does The Impossible and
You and I Do The Possible.
This is the Warrior’s Lifestyle:
We Own Nothing But We Manage Everything! Oooh Rah!
By Giving God His Tithe and Managing Fearfully and Faithfully the remaining Fruit from our Labor, You and I acknowledge that God Owns Everything.
God Owns What He Creates! Ooooh Rah!
Warrior at your side,